Click Here for Hutch's SiteMap
My Guestbook Archive...
- lee procter - email@example.com Burton Latimer - Place of Gods, England- 10th December 2005
I cannot say enough when it comes to your work. It is great! Having seen several of your buildings and a fair few figures, you would make most peoples day if you gave everybody a fully painted mini ?????? - for free??? No harm in trying. Keep painting and building!
- lemendel - via - cool mini or not - 21st September 2005
About - Small tower with wooden sleeping quarters
"terrain perfection!!!!! I love it. i always to see hirst arts get mentioned Bravo for that.
I love the combination of wood and stone elements. good paint job too."
- armatus - via - cool mini or not - 16th September 2005
About - A section of my small town
"really cool village , exellent mix from Hirst , balsa wood ( i think ! ) and painting
and a very good inspiration to build something like this .... thanks for posting your work here ;-)"
- phindar - via - cool mini or not - 8th September 2005
About - olde world house
"Great use of Hirst Arts. Too often I think those kits come out looking too uniform. This is a subtle use that combined with the balsa makes a suberb model +1 for scratchbuilt. "
- Cai - London, UK - Saturday, September 3, 2005 at 10:40:48 AM
I thank you a lot for this. I love the miniature trees and scenery on the bases. Also the Ripper swarms (small tyranids) look fantastic. I cannot thank you enough for all of your efforts.
- Scarlett - Kent, UK - Tuesday, August 23, 2005 at 22:44:11 PM
just wanted to say I came across your web site by accident and thought it was great. Very interesting work. well done
- dogfacedboy- via - cool mini or not - 25th July 2005
About - olde world house
This is a superb model, I've seen a lot of dross so far (on cool mini or not) and only a couple of good bits of scenery. I'd like to see some close ups and different angles though. well done.
- Simon - firstname.lastname@example.org London, UK - Tuesday, July 12, 2005 at 11:14:04 AM
Hi Hutch, Very impressed with the Tartar cavalry you recently sent me. Thanks very much. Will definately be placing future orders ! Good luck with the business....
- Manny - California, US - Thursday, July 7, 2005 at 9:58:04 AM
Awesome stuff! Do you have kits or are those cottages from scratch? Either way, looks like a lot of TLC went into them. Although I do not play, I have my own collection of homemade terrain--about 40 pieces, mostly rock formations and ruins; neat stuff, though, with lots of labor, creativity, detail, and resourcefulness! One day I'll post it somewhere. Well, thank you for putting your GREAT work on the internet. Most of the stuff out there is not nearly as inspiring.
- Colleen - email@example.com London, UK - Saturday, July 02, 2005 at 7:51:52 AM
Hi Hutch Thanks for the awesome Black Paladins and flintlogue undead. I am continually amazed at the high quality and detail of your painting. I have just received your newsletter and will be placing orders for several trees and I definitely want the peasant house. Thanks again, and compliments to your web- designer too
- Emja - London, UK - Saturday, June 11, 2005 at 7:55:48 AM
Hutch :) Great painted Confrontation figures enjoy your gaming, EMJA
- HAPPY GAMING - HUTCH
Please Email me to leave your comments
Updates will be added to the main guestbook sheet shortly after - Thanks